Small Size TY2253 The structure of the double-pipe Condenser Double Coil Inside Performance Peripheral Configuration
plate shell heat exchanger,
high efficiency heat exchanger
TY2253 small condenser coil Efficient coil of copper tube Low price high quality Cooling Coil with double coil inside
The structure of the double-pipe evaporator is the same as that of the double-pipe condenser. It is composed of an outer tube and an inner tube, which are coiled into a circle and a semicircle. The lubricating oil in it is brought back to the compressor. The cooling water flows and cools between the sleeves under the action of the water pump.
1. Before the factory subjected to rigorous testing tightness, and sealed with a fluorine 0.05Mpa nitrogen, please cut refrigerant connecting pipe when assembling the machine, be deflated to detect seal.
2. Ensure the integrity of the casing of the main structure, to make protective measures making every pipe connections to prevent damage to the original way of welding weld quality.
3. Please bushing bracket and body protection equipment to be well fastened, fixed and make the necessary connection pipe insulation measures.
4. To fully enhance the efficient and safe operation of the product and the heat transfer performance of the machine, select high-quality performance peripheral configuration, and provide good quality of cooling water and refrigerant to ensure effective circulation.
5. Suitable for R12, R22, R407C, R410A refrigerant, such as maximum working pressure.
Water side: 400PSI, fluorine side: 500PSI
TY-Tuoyu's first pinyin letter
1- product shape (1 is circular, 2 is oval, 3 is square, 4 is scroll, 5 is other);
22- outer tube diameter of the product (Φ22);
2- of the outer tube length of the product (2 m);
T-product outer tube material (T is copper, G is steel, etc.);
T-product inner tube material (T is copper, B is stainless steel, N is nickel white copper, etc.)
Casing selection parameters
|Casing selection parameters (High efficiency tube)|
|Model||Area m2||Heat exchange KW||Water flow m3/h||Water pressure drop Kpa|
|The above parameters are all obtained under the conditions of the condenser inlet and outlet water temperature: 30 °C / 35 °C, condensing temperature: 40 °C. If the working conditions are different, the heat exchange amount and water pressure drop will also change. The above data is for reference only and subject to change without notice.|
|Water pressure drop( kpa)||
|Heat transfer area||0.23|
|condensation heat transfer(KW)||3.8|