This unit is dual-purpose for cooling and heating. The system integrates external unit, internal unit, expansion valve, control box and refrigerant in one, stable and reliable, and remote monitoring is optional. The key electronic expansion valve control program adopts PID fuzzy logic control to automatically adjust the opening of the electronic expansion valve to help the refrigeration system run energy-saving.
The internal unit adopts an explosion-proof motor, which can heat and defrost with hot fluorine
System diagram of cooling and heating unit
Welcome to use Kub brand 25 hp cooling and heating dual-purpose electronic expansion valve unit and air cooler.
When you install the device, please follow the installation procedure below.
1. Install the unit and the cooling fan in place, connect the copper pipe insulation pipes of the internal and external units (both copper pipes must be covered with insulation pipes),
2. Lead the main power line 3*10+2*6 to the terminal of the external machine, and the internal machine takes power from the external machine (to supply power to the cooling fan motor): take power from the terminal of the control box of the external machine, if the motor is 380Ⅴ electricity, supporting 25 hp air cooler, fan wire with 3*2.5 wire + 2*1.5 ground wire and neutral wire
3. Lead the temperature probe and the inner coil probe to the cold storage, and the standard 15-meter wire is shipped from the factory. The temperature probe is placed at 500mm from the side of the air cooler, fixed with a hard auxiliary wire, the probe is upward, and the lead wire is downward, as shown in the figure. The inner coil probe can be inserted into the lower fin behind the cooling fan.
4. The operation panel is equipped with an explosion-proof junction box, which can be installed next to the cold storage door, or anywhere that is convenient for operation. The factory standard connection line is 20 meters (that is, the general telephone line).
5. After the copper pipes of the internal and external units are connected (check the joints, there must be no leakage points), it is necessary to maintain pressure and evacuate the section from the internal unit to the valve of the external unit. Do not open the valve of the external unit at this time, vacuum the needle valve of the air cooler suction pipe for more than half an hour, and then open the two valves of the external unit (because the external unit has been debugged and filled with water when it leaves the factory) Freon,) Let the Freon in the external unit fill the entire refrigeration system. Preparations are complete.
Put the oil pressure difference, pressure control, and pressure sensor into the explosion-proof box
The compressor is equipped with an explosion-proof junction box, and the unit is equipped with an explosion-proof control box.
6. Close the air switch inside the external machine, and then it can be turned on. Three conditions must be met to start the
A. If you choose the refrigeration mode, the storage temperature should be higher than the set temperature ten times the loading temperature difference,
If you choose the heating mode, the storage temperature should be lower than the set temperature-loading temperature difference.
Special attention, please do not switch to cooling mode and then to heating mode in a short period of time, because this will cause the semi-hermetic compressor to spray oil and cause an oil pressure difference alarm.
If the automatic cooling and heating mode is selected, the unit will automatically operate the cooling mode if the storage temperature is higher than the set temperature plus the cooling temperature difference (factory setting 5 degrees) and lasts for more than 4 minutes. If the storage temperature is lower than the set temperature minus the heating temperature difference (factory setting 2 degrees), and lasts for more than 4 minutes, the unit will automatically operate in heating mode. When this mode is set, the switching time should be as long as possible, because the switching time is too short, which will cause the compressor to spray oil and cause the oil pressure difference alarm. If not necessary, try not to choose this mode.
B, there is a minimum delay time setting for starting up,
C, the control circuit is connected, and there is no alarm.
7. Shutdown conditions:
A. When cooling, when the temperature of the cold storage reaches the set temperature, it will stop.
When heating, the temperature of the cold storage reaches the set temperature,
In automatic mode, the heating stop temperature is the temperature difference between the set temperature and 10 turns, and the cooling stop temperature is the set temperature ten turns, and the heating stop temperature difference
B. If there is a fault alarm, it will also stop.
8. Start defrosting conditions:
A. When the running time of the machine exceeds the minimum defrosting time interval, it will automatically defrost with fluorine. The minimum defrosting time interval refers to the running time of the compressor when the evaporation temperature is lower than 2 degrees. The timing of this time will be displayed on the panel.
When the temperature difference exceeds 6 degrees, it will start the temperature difference defrosting. When the time interval is set for a long time, it will realize defrosting with frost, and no defrosting without frost.
B. In user settings, when manual defrosting is set, hot fluorine defrosting will also start.
When heating, defrosting of the external unit: 4 conditions must be met at the same time, the ambient temperature is <12 degrees, and the external unit
9. Conditions for ending defrosting:
A, when the defrosting time is up, it will stop defrosting
B. When the defrosting stop temperature is reached, the defrosting will be stopped, whichever comes first.