In the process of using the refrigeration unit, many users often find that the freezing effect of a certain day is suddenly not as good as before or why it is not freezing? According to the industry, the refrigeration unit is not well cooled, which means that the suction pressure of the refrigeration unit is too low.
Then, what is the reason for the low suction pressure of the refrigeration unit? How should users solve this problem? In this regard, some manufacturers’ technicians said that, in fact, there are many reasons for the low suction pressure of the refrigeration unit, including the refrigerant filter clogging the valve, not fully opening, and insufficient refrigerant filling. The following is a brief introduction to common faults and their solutions.
Fault 1: The refrigerant filter is clogged. The refrigerant filter has an important filtering function and should be kept unblocked. If clogging occurs, the filter needs to be cleaned or replaced regularly.
Fault 2: Improper adjustment or failure of the expansion valve. If this phenomenon occurs, it is recommended to correct or troubleshoot immediately, and replace it if necessary.
Fault 3: The condenser refrigerant liquid outlet valve is not fully opened. If the condenser refrigerant liquid outlet valve is unsafely opened, the refrigeration unit will produce a situation where the suction pressure is too low. At this time, please fully open the valve.
Fault 4: Insufficient water in the evaporator. In this case, the amount of freezing will also decrease, and the freezing effect is not good. The user should check the pump and valve in time.
Fault 5: Excessive lubricating oil circulates in the chiller refrigeration system. If you find that there is a lot of lubricating oil in the refrigeration system, you should find the cause and reduce it to an appropriate value.
Fault 6: When the evaporator immersion temperature is too low, the freezing effect is poor. The set value of the inlet water temperature should be increased.
Fault 7: Insufficient water in the evaporator. In this case, the amount of freezing will also decrease, and the freezing effect is not good. The user should check the pump and valve in time.
In addition, technicians said that since the cooling water of the refrigeration unit is an open loop, the tap water generally used is recycled through the cooling tower. When the content of calcium salt and magnesium salt in the water is large, it is easy to decompose and deposit on the cooling water pipe to form scale, which affects Heat transfer. When the scale is too thick, the flow cross-section of the cooling water is also reduced, the water volume is reduced, and the condensation pressure rises.
This technician suggests that when users find that the quality of the cooling water used in the refrigeration unit is poor, they should regularly clean the cooling water pipe at least once a year to remove the dirt and other dirt in the pipe and prevent the pipe from being blocked.
Eliminate the above 7 faults. If the user can't find the cause, he can contact the manufacturer for maintenance services. This is also the important significance of the existence of a regular refrigeration unit equipment manufacturer.
Low suction pressure of the refrigeration unit is a common problem in the operation of the refrigeration system. It may lead to reduced system performance, increased energy consumption, and even damage to the equipment. So, what are the dangers of low inspiratory pressure? How should we solve it?
1. The hazards of low inspiratory pressure
Poor cooling effect: Low suction pressure means that the circulation flow of refrigerant in the system is reduced, which will directly affect the cooling effect.
Increased equipment energy consumption: Due to the reduction in refrigerant circulation flow, the running time of the refrigeration unit is extended and energy consumption increases.
Equipment damage: Long-term operation with low suction pressure may cause parts of the refrigeration equipment to wear, age, or even be damaged.
Check the suction pipe: Check whether the suction pipe is blocked, deformed or loose. If there is any problem, clean, repair or tighten it in time.
Check the refrigerant: Check whether the refrigerant is sufficient. If it is insufficient, add it in time. At the same time, ensure that the quality and model of the refrigerant meet the equipment requirements.
Check the filter: Clean or replace the suction filter to ensure the filter is clear and prevent clogging.
Check the operating parameters of the equipment: Check the operating parameters of the refrigeration unit, such as current, voltage, temperature, etc., to ensure that they are within the normal range.
Regular maintenance: Perform regular maintenance and upkeep on the refrigeration unit to ensure normal operation of the equipment.
In short, the impact of low suction pressure on refrigeration units is multifaceted and must be paid enough attention to. Through the above methods, we can effectively solve the problem of low suction pressure and ensure the stable operation of the refrigeration system.
To tackle this issue effectively, I would like to propose the following potential solutions:
1. Inspect and evaluate the refrigeration system: Engage a professional technician to conduct a thorough inspection of the refrigeration unit. This assessment will help identify any underlying issues or malfunctions that may be causing the low suction pressure.
2. Check for refrigerant leaks: Low suction pressure could be a result of refrigerant leakage. Inspect the system for any visible signs of leakage, such as oil stains, unusually warm spots, or hissing sounds. Addressing and fixing any leaks will restore the system's optimal functionality.
3. Clean coils and filters: Dirty or clogged evaporator coils and filters can restrict the airflow, leading to reduced suction pressure. Regular maintenance, including cleaning or replacing these components, can enhance the system's performance.
4. Ensure proper insulation: Inadequate insulation around the refrigeration unit can result in heat transfer between the surroundings and the system. This can negatively impact suction pressure levels. Implementing proper insulation measures will help maintain stable suction pressure.
5. Optimize refrigerant charge: Incorrect refrigerant levels can contribute to low suction pressure. It is essential to ensure that the refrigerant charge is correct as per the manufacturer's specifications. If needed, consult a professional to recalibrate the refrigerant charge.
6. Schedule regular maintenance: Establish a comprehensive maintenance schedule to ensure ongoing performance and to promptly address any issues related to suction pressure. Regular inspections, cleanings, and maintenance tasks will help maintain optimal refrigeration system functionality.
I encourage you to take immediate action to rectify this issue, as it can have substantial implications for your operations. Additionally, investing in preventative measures and regular maintenance will help prevent future occurrences of low suction pressure, saving you time, money, and potential disruptions.
|Address :||No. 328 on the 4th plant hengyong Road, Jiading District, Shanghai|
|Factory Address :||No. 328 on the 4th plant hengyong Road, Jiading District, Shanghai|
|Work Time :||8:30-17:30(Beijing time)|