1. Install the equipment connection and air cooler in place, and inside and outside the machine copper pipe insulation pipe (two copper pipes are all covered with insulation pipe).
2. Lead the main power to the terminal of the external unit, and take the power from the internal unit (power supply to the cold motor) from the terminal of the external unit. If the motor is 380V, generally 3-6 HP, use 3*1.5 +1*0.5 Ground wire, if the motor voltage is 220V, use 2*1.5 wire + 1*0.5 ground wire.
3. Lead the probe to detect defrost and frost point into the cold storage, Production standard configuration 15 meters line. Use the 500mm probe to point to the cold engine, use the 500mm, hardware assistance, fix the pointer, and lead to the top and the bottom. Frost shooting can be done in the lower fins behind the air cooler (after running, it can be adjusted, and it can be inserted into the place where the air cooler accumulates the most frost).
4. The operation panel can be located beside the door of the cold storage, or any position that is convenient for operation. Set the connection line to 20 meters (that is, the general network cable).
5. After the copper pipes of the internal and external machines are connected (check the joints, there should be no leakage points),
The internal unit needs to be evacuated. At this time, do not open the valve of the outdoor unit. At the needle valve of the air cooler suction pipe, Vacuum for more than half an hour, (one of the ways to check for leaks is
(One of the ways to check for leaks is to keep the vacuum from rising for more than half an hour).
After confirming that there is no leakage, open the two external machine valves. Preparations are complete.
6. Close the air switch inside the outdoor unit, and you can turn it on. To start, three conditions must be met,
A, the storage temperature should be higher than the boot temperature,
B, the startup has a minimum delay time setting,
C, the control loop is connected, there is no alarm.
7. Shutdown conditions:
A, when the temperature of the cold storage reaches the shutdown temperature, it will stop
B, if there is a fault alarm, it will also stop.
8. Start defrosting conditions:
A, when the machine running time exceeds the minimum defrosting time interval, it will automatically defrost with hot fluoride
B. In the user settings, when manual defrosting is set, thermal fluorine defrosting will also be started.
9. Conditions for ending defrosting:
A, when the defrosting time is up, it will stop defrosting
B. When the defrosting stop temperature is reached, the defrosting will be stopped, whichever comes first.
10. If you want to know more about this unit, please read the operation manual of the temperature controller.
KUB300 Copeland compressor Intelligent thermal fluorine electronic expansion valve Heating and cooling unit 3HP condensing unit
380v 50hz 3ph
220v 1ph 50